Marlboro Farmers Market
Open Sunday, September 19, 9am – 2pm
The Marlboro Farmers Market is open this Sunday, 9am to 2pm. Come by to stock up on your weekly items. A wide variety is always available. Local produce, cheese, pickles, breads, desserts, fish, dog treats, spirits are just some of the items available at our farmers market.
On the rotating tap this week is Beach Bee Meadery, featuring a variety of flavorful meads and ciders created right here in Monmouth County.
We welcome a new food vendor, Testo Pizza. They use locally sourced ingredients to make their pies. Check out their menu HERE. Eat it at the market or bring it home. You will not want to miss this one!
This week the following vendors are scheduled to attend the market:
- Farms (produce, veggies, plants, cheese, meats) - Cherry Grove Farm, Dogwood Farm, Hometown Microgreens and Kombucha, Peck Farms
- A&A Dips - Spices, seasonings, rubs, sauces, nuts and oils.
- Bakers Bounty - Breads, crumb cake, dessert and more.
- Bark & Bites - Wholesome treats for our furry family members.
- Bean Muggin Coffee - Cold brew on tap and beans/ground/pods to take home.
- Christopher Soaps - Vegan, natural soaps and body scrubs. Including their most sought after natural mosquito repellant soap.
- From the Garden Gift Shop - Best tasting local honey and bee products.
- Gelateria La Piazza - Gelato, soup, dressing and sauces.
- Krakus Polish Deli - Sausages, pierogis, and Polish treats.
- Local 130 Fish - Fresh, never frozen and often caught off the 130 miles that is the NJ shoreline. Looking for something specific? Contact them ahead for MFM delivery.
- Picklelicious - Pickles, olives, peppadews.
- Shore Sauce - Small Batch hot sauces, sweet, savory and flavorful.
- SoGood Guacamole - Made on site guacamole and homemade chips.
- Breweries/Distilling - Garden State Distilling and Beach Bee Meadery
A reminder that not all vendors attend each market. To learn more about all our vendors’ delicious and local offerings, please CLICK HERE.
Bring a Bag! Take a Bag! Donate your extra re-useable bags to the market or if you forgot yours, take one of ours. Together we will help keep our market green.
Marlboro Farmers Market (MFM) is located at 444 Route 520, just west of Route 79, and is open every Sunday, rain or shine. Ample parking is available on site behind the Market, with handicap spots at street level. Face coverings are optional for vendors and shoppers and social distancing is encouraged. Service animals only, please.
Updates about the market, weekly vendors and more are made to our Facebook and Instagram pages @MarlboroFarmersMarket or visit our webpage at https://marlboro-nj.gov/farmers-market .
See you at the Market,
Mayor Jon Hornik