Monmouth County Health Department
Marlboro Township contracts with Monmouth County for Health Department services. The Monmouth County Health Department is responsible for the following public health services:
• Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
• Diagnose and investigate health problems and hazards in the community.
• Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
• Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
• Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
• Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
• Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of healthcare when otherwise available.
• Assure a competent public health personal healthcare workforce.
• Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility and quality of personal and population-based health services.
• Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
Monmouth County Health Department Website
Health Department News and Updates
50 East Main Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
Administration Fax: 732-409-7579
Clinic Fax: 732-866-3654