GENERAL ELECTION – PART 1
We are providing the following to our residents based upon information disseminated by the Monmouth County Clerk. We will provide updates as further clarification is received.
Election Day - Tuesday, November 3
Vote by Mail Ballots mailed – No Later than Monday, October 5, 2020
Last Day for Voter Registration or Changes – Tuesday, October 13, 2020
On August 14, 2020 Governor Murphy signed Executive Order 177 directing that the general election, Tuesday, November 3, will be primarily conducted via vote-by-mail (VBM) ballots. All active Registered Voters, regardless of party affiliation, will be automatically sent a vote-by-mail ballot. DO NOT DISCARD your ballot even if you do not wish to mail in your ballot as local drop-off locations will be available. More on that in future updates.
AM I REGISTERED TO VOTE? Visit https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check
AM I ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER? You must be a US Citizen, at least 17 years old (although you must be 18 to vote), and have resided in the State and County at least 30 days before the election.
HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHANGE MY NAME, ADDRESS, POLITICAL PARTY, OR SIGNATURE?
Voter Registration Application Forms may be obtained:
- On line application HERE
- Marlboro Township’s Municipal Clerk's Office, at 1979 Township Drive, Marlboro NJ 07746 or email for an application.
- Monmouth County Superintendent of Elections 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold, New Jersey 07728 or Email
Submit your completed Voter Registration Application:
- Send via US Mail. Postmarked by October 13. No postage required.
- Hand deliver to the Marlboro Township Clerk, 1979 Township Drive no later than 4:00pm October 13.
- Hand deliver to the Monmouth County Superintendent of Elections, 300 Halls Mills Road, Freehold on or before October 13.
As more guidance is received, we will provide updates on where and how to drop off your VBM ballot, how to vote provisionally, how to track that your mail-in ballot was received, polling locations and more.
GENERAL VOTER INFORMATION:
Monmouth County Clerk:
Website: Monmouth County Votes
US State Website: NJ Division of Elections
NJ Voter Public Access Sign Up (Track Your Ballot): https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/auth/sign-up